European Language Industry Surveys
FIT Europe partners with EUATC, ELIA, GALA and LINDWeb every year to study trends in the language profession in Europe. Read the results below:
- 2022 ELIS survey full slidedeck
- 2022 ELIS survey full report
- 2021 Language Industry Survey full slidedeck
- 2020 Language Industry Survey full slidedeck
- 2020 Language Industry Survey short slidedeck
- 2020 Language Industry Survey – 2020 Before & After COVID-19- webinar recording (simply fill out the registration form to access the video)
- 2019 Language Industry Survey Report
- 2018 Language Industry Survey Report
Translation and Interpreting
- FIT Newsletter Translatio
- Dictionary of Translation and Interpreting by John Laver and Ian Mason
- European Union terminology
FIT Europe has set up a discussion forum on Facebook. Intended as a channel of communication between FIT Europe’s Board and the boards/committees of member associations, the forum seeks to:
- gauge members’ opinions on topics relevant to the professions
- enable experiences and views to be shared and
- discuss current concerns and approaches.
It is also intended to enable member associations to communicate with each other and foster stronger ties.
If you aren’t already a member, please visit the FIT Europe Forum on Facebook and ask to join. The forum operates as a closed group and only one representative of each association, with the authority to speak on its behalf, can join.